Gosh...this is boring!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Well, hello there skinny friends.  No, I did not die working out or anything. I did cause some bodily harm, however.  Today is the beginning of week 2 with no job.  I did great last week with my working out and eating healthy routine.  On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I went straight to the gym after taking the kids to school.  I ran between between a half mile and a mile and a half each day and lifted weights.  Then on Tuesday, I did the Yoga/Pilates routine that I wrote during my last day at work.  Yeah...this is boring me to write so I can only imagine how you readers must feel.

Anyway...I worked out hard and long and tried to limit my calories.  I lost five pounds!  Which I would be more excited about if I wouldn't have gained back 8 prior to the work out week.

Today I have not worked out but I WILL!

Grace is loving basketball, so today I will get her membership card.  Then we will run together and she can practice her lay-ups while I lift weights.  Only two weeks into the month and I am at half my weight loss goal.  I need to be atleast 10 pounds lighter by the end of this month and I know I can do it.

Lent starts next week, thus I will not consume any alcohol (with the exception of St. Patty's day).  I think this will help immensley with my weight loss goal.

More good news to report tomorrow. Now must search the interwebs for a healthy, cheap dinner recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Finding My Inner Skinny Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino