Little by little

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've lost 7 pounds!  Small success but it feels good.  I have been a very bad girl though on the weekends.  Monday through Thursday I can stick to eating between 1200 and 1500 calories.  But come Friday, its no holds bar.  Crab legs and butter.  Tutto Mare with extra cream sauce.  A few too many cocktails.  Oh man, it feels good to splurge.  And I still managed to lose 7 pounds in 2 weeks.

So, with the looming unemployment ahead...my mission is to cook fabulously but healthy, hit the gym every morning after taking the kids to school and be as active as possible.

I am strong.  I am woman.  And I'm gonna rock this world.

Now, can I get up off the couch and turn off the food network?????

Maybe in a few more minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Finding My Inner Skinny Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino