The Post in Which I Whine

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Damn!  I want a cigarette and beer after that workout.  This dieting and exercising stuff is Haarrdd!

I tried out Taco Bell's new Drive-Thru Diet menu today because I was so hungry.  SO HUNGRY!  Even though I already ate a peanut butter sandwich and a clementine two hours earlier.  I ordered the Fresco Burrito Supreme--Chicken.  It was actually really, really good.  But that might be because it was really, really bad for me.  I definitely should have checked out the nutritional information before ordering.  But then, I don't eat a lot of fast food so I don't have much to compare it to.  Is 340 calories alot for a burrito?  I mean 1410 mg of sodium seems like a lot, but is it?  The 8 grams of fat isn't bad, right?

Ahhh....This is all so confusing.

Here's my progress thus far.... I have not smoked or drank in 3 days!  In those 3 days, I stretched my body, mind and soul in yoga and kicked my own ass in cardio.  I lost 4 pounds, gained 2 back over the holidays and I'm anxiously awaiting seeing more and more melt away. 

The new season of Biggest Loser premiered last night, and it's the first season I've decided to TiVo.  Some of the contestents broke my heart and made me feel better about myself at the same time.  It was inspiring and discouraging.  Why can't I lose 25 pounds in 1 week?  Then I'd be done with all this torture in 2 weeks and back to my old self. 

So, I'm waffling right now.  I need some encouragement, inspiration or just a swift kick in ass.  Anyone out there willing to help????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Finding My Inner Skinny Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino