Never Again in 2010

Monday, January 4, 2010

Once upon a time in a not so distant past, there was a skinny girl.  So skinny, in fact, that her friends in high school once approached her about anorexia.  This girl certainly did not have an eating disorder.  She was just skinny.  Good genetics she thought.  Over the course of the years, this girl birthed three children, changed jobs five times, seperated from her husband and then reunited, lost everything financially and gained 50 pounds.  Through struggles with anxiety and depression her weight teeter-tottered for many years.  Two years ago, this girl was in the best health of her life and today she is the heaviest she has ever been. This journal is designed to help this girl find her inner skinny and herself along the way.  Please join me in my journey to a balanced life and a happy me.





The first picture is from 2008 and is where I want to be.  The second picture is present day.  Wow!  Seeing those two pictures side by side.....I'm at a loss for words. 

So, today is day one!

Who's with me in this challenge to find my inner skinny?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Finding My Inner Skinny Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino